For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to WetAsianTiger's Video Chat!

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   clarkina 

so sweet, i like how she was respectful, i will be back

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   WetAsianTiger 

"Trust is the key of success in love life . Trust Always Never Break the Heart of your love and love till the end of Life."

2 years ago

"Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres."
    Corinthians:13

2 years ago

"Jealousy is not a sign of true love; it's insecurities that comes in the way, 'cause love has just one important ingredient: Trust.

2 years ago

"To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.

2 years ago

"Trust me I am yours. I will love you until the last breath of my soul and last beats of my heart." >>K.D.<<

2 years ago

"Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable."

2 years ago

"Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out."

2 years ago

"Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed."
    Source Unknown

2 years ago

"True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness."

2 years ago
Show more entries  

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).

WetAsianTiger's Bio Data

• Kianna
    Nickname:
    Height:
  • 100-115lbs
    Weight:
  • Big