For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to WetAsianTiger's Video Chat!

WetAsianTiger's Bio Data

• Kianna
    Nickname:
    Height:
  • 100-115lbs
    Weight:
  • Big
    Breast size:
  • Black
    Hair color:
  • Long
    Hair length:
  • Brown
    Eye color:
  • Petite
    Build:
  • Asian
    Ethnicity:
  • female
    Sexual preferences:
  • Languages:

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   clarkina 

so sweet, i like how she was respectful, i will be back

2 years ago
    Thumbnail   WetAsianTiger 

"Trust is the key of success in love life . Trust Always Never Break the Heart of your love and love till the end of Life."

2 years ago

"Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres."
    Corinthians:13

2 years ago

"Jealousy is not a sign of true love; it's insecurities that comes in the way, 'cause love has just one important ingredient: Trust.

2 years ago

"To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.

2 years ago

"Trust me I am yours. I will love you until the last breath of my soul and last beats of my heart." >>K.D.<<

2 years ago

"Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable."

2 years ago

"Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out."

2 years ago

"Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed."
    Source Unknown

2 years ago

"True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness."

2 years ago
Show more entries  

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).