For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to BlueEyedDoll's Video Chat!

BlueEyedDoll's Bio Data

• Angie
    Nickname:
    Height:
  • 115-130lbs
    Weight:
  • Big
    Breast size:
  • Blonde
    Hair color:
  • Long
    Hair length:
  • Blue
    Eye color:
  • Average
    Build:
  • White
    Ethnicity:
  • female
    Sexual preferences:
  • Languages:

BlueEyedDoll's Image Gallery

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   marcoalg 

hi bb

1 month ago
    Thumbnail   hotchoko 

I had an awesome show with this lovely lady. She was nice and responsive. 5 out of 5 stars! I miss you <3

11 months ago
    Thumbnail   BlueEyedDoll 

Here's part 8 of the fantasy.
    "Turn around on my cock," I commanded, and she did as she was told. I slid her dress off of her and tossed it to the side as she worked her pussy on my cock. I watched her nice round ass shake on my cock as I gave her ass a swat.
    "Ow!" She cried, and I did it again, "Fuck! That hurts!" I slapped with my other hand. With every swat she cried out, but didn't tell me to stop. She started to speed up faster on my cock. I felt my balls start to get drenched from her juices leaking on them. I pushed her forward on her hands and knees again, and got behind her. I grabbed her hair at the scalp and pulled her head back, causing her to scream in pain, as I manhandled her with thrusts.
    "I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming! Harder! Harder! Fuck me!" she screamed out, her screams bouncing in the tight space that we were in as I pushed her down so her chest was on the dirt floor, her ass raised up in the air as I plunged into her with even more leverage causing her to scream louder. I felt that vice around my cock, and if I hadn't cum earlier, I would have lost it for sure again. I took the enjoyment of her ass grinding back toward me, yet trying to pull away at the same time, of the pleasure that racked her body. I turned her over on her back, and she looked a mess. I was about to add to it. I slammed her a few more times, causing more groans and gasps to come out.

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   tinman_007 

Hope you are doing great! :*

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   DRiff1 

i do apologize for the abrupt ending, but i do hope i see you again and finish off properly

1 year ago
  • Thumbnail   BlueEyedDoll 

I hope this too! It was nice to meet you, kisses!

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   DaleWilson91 

so sexyyyyy damn i;ll be back to finish what i started for sure ;P

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   DaleWilson91 

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   DaleWilson91 

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   tinman_007 

:*